Gustavo GIMÉNEZ COMAS, Notaire
Please, call us to know
our competitive fees
45, Place Charles-Le Moyne,
Longueuil (Québec) J4K 5G5
- Free or Pay Parking in the area -
Request an special appointment
for a meeting after 17:00 h.
Mtre Gustavo GIMÉNEZ COMAS practices real estate law and has expertise in wills, mandates, title examinations, and refinancings. Before joining the Chambre des notaires du Québec, Mtre GIMÉNEZ COMAS worked as a lawyer for major law firms abroad.
- Wills and Estate settlements
- Will search request
- Protection Mandates
- Homologation (incapacity)
- Cohabitation contracts
- General practice
- Mortgages - Refinancing
- Purchase of your home / properties
- Vente du proprio à l'acheteur
- Acquittance - Discharges
- Power of attorney
- Consent letter for travelling
- Certification of true copy documents
- Notarized certification of translation
- Signature of documents
- Attestation, notarization
- Authentication, legalization, affidavit
- Letter of invitation for visa
- Legal advice
Notary in South-Shore Montreal
The notaries of Québec constitute a professional order called the “Chambre des notaires du Québec” .
A notary is a public officer and takes part in the administration of justice. A notary is also a legal adviser. The mission of a notary, in his or her capacity as a public officer, is to execute acts which the parties wish or are required to endow with the authenticity attaching to acts of public authority, to provide such acts with a fixed date, and to keep all acts executed en minute in his or her notarial records and issue copies of or extracts from them.
* HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL *
Notary South Shore Montreal Rive-Sud West Island - Notario latino Spanish community in Quebec.
Gustavo Giménez Comas is the responsible person according to Law 25 on the Protection of personal information and its coordinates are those indicated above.
- English / Anglais / Inglés
- Français / French / Francés
- Español / Spanish / Espagnol